Sabtu, 06 Agustus 2011

Be yourself, because everyone else is taken





> sailor shirt from  findme clothing
> lace vest in vests
> hand bag from palomino
> black jeans in jeans
> paris towel neclace in neclace
> ribbon wedges from istana sepatu


l took this photo after l watch harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2, after waiting long time enough finally this movie allowed to appear in my country, l wore my favorite shirt and my fav vests i think it looks very simple and fashionable haha l love it.





My dad gave me this bag a month ago and the first l saw it l've already loved it, thank a lot dad you always know what l like :D

XOXO

tita





3 komentar:

  1. very nice outfit..and i am loving the hair

    BalasHapus
  2. songbird : thank you so much for your lovely comment <3

    diane : the best color blends l love your outfit too :)

    baju 24 : thank you for comment nice blog :)

    BalasHapus