Jumat, 12 Agustus 2011

49days


I am a fan of korean series and this is the series I'm watching now, this series tells about Shin Ji Hyun was enjoying absolute bliss as she was about to marry her fiancé, Kang Min Ho, but her perfect life is shattered when she gets into a car accident that leaves her in a coma. She is given a second chance at life by a reaper, but it comes with a condition: she has to find three people outside of her family who would cry genuine tears for her. In order to do this, she borrows the body of Yi Kyung, a part-time employee at a convenience store for 49 days.

CAST:




their acting is riveting, but not just their acting are riveting but also their fashion I get lots of inspiration after watching this series, these few photos from this series they look really very fashionable looks very simple but wow l love it :D



























XOXO

Tita M Arifin













6 komentar:

  1. Love your blog, you have an amazing header!!!
    New follower!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  2. I'm in love with korean and japanese dramas! But since I'm studying japanese I feel guilty if I don't watch anything in japanese for a long while.
    But this definetly caught my eye!! And the fashion in series is something I always notice, I love how they dress, and from the photos you put I'm love already (;
    Thank you for the recommendation!!
    -Sandra Ponycat

    BalasHapus
  3. korean hairstyles are lovely!!

    BalasHapus
  4. Love all of these pics! Such stylish outfits!

    I'd love for you to check out my blog:
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    Blessings!
    Kat

    BalasHapus
  5. ChiccaStyle : thank you for follow me :), l love your blog too especially your last post you're stunning :)

    The Ponycats : you're welcome :), you must watch this serial they style made a lot of inspiration for me

    abi : yupp i'm agree with you

    Mary and Dyer : thank you for visit my blog, l love your blog too mary :)

    BalasHapus
  6. she looks soo good! you too, lovely outfits! visit me if you want!
    www.fantailflo.com

    BalasHapus